Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Columbia Office
Your first visit to Columbia Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery involves a few special steps so that we can get to know you. To understand what to expect, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There's also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can also save some time by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dermatology.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it:
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It will also help alleviate any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling prior to your first appointment. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.
Based on information from the State Health Department, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Medical Association (AMA), we remain open. We have always followed the strict infection control recommendations made by the AMA and CDC to the highest standards, but as a result of COVID-19, we have enhanced our usual practices even more to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. When it is time for your visit, you'll notice some of these changes:
- *Please wear a mask to your appointment.* Starting July 10, 2020 a Columbia city ordinance requires anyone 10 years and older to wear a face mask if closer than six feet to other people.
- If possible, we encourage you to fill out patient forms ahead of your appointment online.
- You will be asked to answer a screening questionnaire prior to your visit. If you have COVID-19 related symptoms, we will reschedule your visit.
- You may bring only one caregiver to accompany you to your appointment. We ask that all other family members, such as children, stay home.
- Upon check-in our staff will perform a temperature check.
- We are not offering our usual magazines at this time, since they are difficult to disinfect.
- All appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We may ask you to check-out in the treatment room if social distancing is not feasible due to traffic in the front desk area.
Additionally, you will notice our staff wearing increased masks and personal protective equipment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we are adopting these measures to ensure that your visit will be in the cleanest and safest environment we can provide.